Church building / Kirchengebäude in Thembalethu

... God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, has God chosen ... (1Cor 1:27.28) p>p>p>

Montag, 13. Dezember 2010

Baptism Testimonies / Zeugnisse der Wassertaufe

.
Please find below the testimonies of 4 believers that attend the Ekklesia Ministries Family Church in George.
All of them experienced the goodness of God through the Holy Ghost as they were being obedient to what Christ Jesus says in the scriptures we have to do.



1. Analicia

----- Original Message -----
From: Analicia Cherry
To: geo
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 8:30 AM
Subject: Baptism - 12/12/10

Analicia
My experience...

No words can describe how I felt after my baptism with the living waters, I will give it my best to find the right words. 

Although I have been saved and baptised with the Holy Ghost I had the urge to be baptised with water just like Jesus was baptised with water. 

While working through scriptures and understanding that the old self die and the new arise with Jesus the excitement built up inside of me.

I went into the waters, got baptised and then... PEACE. Peace in my heart. I still feel that nothing can touch and harm me just like Sunday (12/12/10) when I got baptised. 

Before this I had some anger inside of me or maybe irritation too, cannot explain because I did not even know those feelings were so strong inside of me until I was baptised. When I came out I just felt at peace, peace in my heart, felt like nothing can touch me and that nothing can harm me. NO anger, and I absolutely love this feeling of not having any enemies in this world, no grudges, just peace and at ease with myself.

PRAISE GOD, JESUS MY SAVIOUR !!! I LOVE HIM WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND WANT TO LIVE FOR HIM!

Thank you Geo for doing this for us, I thank God that you came over my life.

Have a lovely day!

AND another e-mail from Analicia:


----- Original Message -----
From: Analicia Cherry
To: Geo
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2010 11:56 AM
Subject: POWER OF JESUS' NAME

Just have to tell you what just happened.

I had hic ups all morning it stops and comes back. And then it started again just now. And I said in the Name of Jesus hic up go away and devil you will not succeed. And as soon as I said the name JESUS it just stopped!

How amazing??? I just love HIM!!!

__________________

2. Clarissa:
.

----- Original Message -----
From: christelle botha
To: GEO
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2010 10:50 AM
Subject: baptism

Clarissa
hey oom geo!!!...
clarissa here..you asked me to email you about my experience Sunday when i got baptized.

Oh my word it was something supernatural! When i was standing in the water and you spoke, it was like i couldn't hear anything. everything around me went still and it was like i heard a waterfall and out of it voices was whispering...( this happened before also ) but in a way it was different... 

when i went into the water it did not feel like water.. i cannot describe it. but it felt like the feeling when you are so thirsty and you haven't had something to drink for a long time and someone hands you an ice cold coke...and you drink and drink and it never stops...

when i got up out of the water it was like somebody gave me a new pair of eyes...clothed me with clean clothes and healed all my scars i had. 

it was almost like the time i just got saved, but something deeper and more precious. everything was washed away and i felt like a new creation all over again...i felt i belong in this family of God and nothing can separate me now
thanx!! have a blessed day xoxo
.
3. Bernhard
- to come -


4. Alicia
- to come -


_______________________________
Isn't God just awesome? Praise His name! I give Him all the glory and I am grateful towards Him that He allows me to take part in enhancing His kingdom here on earth.

Who -as a follower of Jesus Christ- wants wholeheartedly hold on to the false doctrine of sprinkling of babies and call it a biblical baptism?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen